Super Easy Chicken Kisses
- 4 cup cooked diced chicken (use a Rotisserie for an even quicker dinner)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 Tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 2 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 jar Heinz chicken gravy warmed
- Mix chicken cream cheese butter spices milk and onion in bowl.
- Unroll crescents and using two crescent rolls at a time (to form a rectangle) fill with stuffing. Pinch up the corners (makes 8 packets).
- Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes. Serve with warmed gravy! Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site