Morning Glory Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 large apple grated
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine flour salt baking soda baking powder cinnamon coconut and carrot.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs oil vanilla and sugar.
- Slowly add flour mixture to liquid mixture until combined.
- Stir in pineapple zucchini and apple.
- Pour in to 2 greased bread pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here