Easy One Pan Maple Mustard Chicken And Potatoes
- 4 skinless bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds small (about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter) new potatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken and potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper; transfer to a nonstick pan or 12-inch skillet that is oven safe. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine mustards and maple syrup; whisk to combine.
- Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken and potatoes; toss to coat.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is done cooking and potatoes are tender.
This article and recipe adapted from this site