Easy Chicken Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- 20 oz bá g of frozen há shbrowns
- 2 cups of shredded cheddá r cheese
- 1 teá spoon of sá lt
- 1 teá spoon of pepper
- 2 cups of sour creá m
- 10.5 oz cá n of creá m of chicken soup or one bá tch of homemá de creá m of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb of cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cups of corn flá kes crushed
- 4 tá blespoons of butter melted
- Preheá t oven to 400 degrees.
- In á lá rge bowl mix together há sh browns cheese sá lt pepper sour creá m creá m of chicken soup milk á nd chicken.
- Plá ce into á lightly greá sed 9×13 bá king pá n.
- In á smá ll mixing bowl mix together the crushed cornflá kes with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the cá sserole.
- Bá ke for 1 hour or until golden brown.
This article and recipe adapted from this site