Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipes
- 2 cup cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie shredded or grilled)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce or 1/3 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- Optional fillings: tomato onion shredded cheese
- In a large bowl combine the cooked chicken and buffalo sauce until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and divide the chicken evenly among the tortillas. Top the chicken with lettuce and ranch dressing. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll the wrap burrito-style. Enjoy warm or cold!
This article and recipe adapted from this site