Bite-sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp nondairy milk suggest almond or soy
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350?F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk the flour baking soda salt and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl add the margarine sugars milk and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add ~1/2 of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- For each cookie scoop 1 tsp of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the rounded scoops onto your baking sheet with enough room in between each for spreading.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until done to your liking. Enjoy with a glass of cold almond milk!
Base Recipe adapted from site