Best Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Panko*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise cheese Ranch Seasoning and garlic.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish and top with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Panko.
- Place into oven and cook until completely cooked through and golden brown on top reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site