Amazing Strawberry Cobbler Dessert
- 1 1/4 cup sugar divided
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups strawberries diced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray an 11 x8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray set aside.
- In bowl whisk together 1 cup sugar and flour.
- Add in milk and whisk until almost smooth.
- Pour in melted butter and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with strawberries then top with remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden.
- Remove and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
This article and recipe adapted from this site